Minimalistic, sleek, subtle, elegant… Are these the words you're looking for in a necklace? If yes, you've found the perfect option. This engraved sterling silver bar necklace with a nickel-free coating is the right choice for a Mother's Day gift, memorable occasion, or a casual day that you want to make a little bit more special.
Angle number 222 is a message of hope, representative of balance, harmony, life choices, commitment, compromise, and trust. It’s a sign you can build on your current situation to achieve your goals and more. You might see Angel Number 222 when you have important decisions, conflicts, or changes in your life.
If angel number 222 resonates then this is the necklace for you.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with coating
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.28″ × 1.22″ (7 × 31 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02″ (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with open jump rings
• Spring ring clasp closure
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
• Blank product sourced from Poland
Note that for the 18″ (45.7 cm) chain the pendant isn’t placed exactly in the middle of the chain, but a little to the side.
angel number information source: Joanna’s Sacred Scribes