- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Let me guess, the universe has aligned you here because you’re someone who understands the power of writing your thoughts down on paper or you are being nudged to connect to that power within yourself. An indigo mama journal is the start of a sacred connection between you and your inner self. Each journal is crafted with a powerful mantra to help you tap directly in to your most divine energy. You are capable of achieving a life beyond your wildest imagination, so use the power of journaling to manifest your desires into creation. You will feel the difference in an indigo mama journal as soon as it arrives. The matte cover has a soft buttery feel that wraps around 75 lined pages just waiting for you to fill them.
You are the creator, unique in your own way and you deserve to express yourself with high quality products that will help you raise your vibration. To help get you get started on your spiritual journey or if you need new inspiration, I have listed below a few ways to use your new journal once it arrives. And remember, use your journal however you are most comfortable there is no right or wrong. Whether it’s through manifesting, healing with shadow work or just simply expressing your gratitude, the choice remains yours on how you choose to converse with your highest self each time you write.
Ways to use your new journal:
* Daily Writing: can help you become more mindful, and a great way express gratitude. It can also be used as a great reminder on how far you’ve made it in your journey. Life gets busy and journaling is a great way to keep you connected to abundant energy and focused on just how blessed you already are.
* Shadow work: is a pivotal technique for releasing any unwanted belief systems we are no longer in alignment with. We all have a shadow side and one of the most powerful ways to get in touch with it is to journal. Forming a sacred connection to our inner child is crucial so we are able to heal on a deeper soul level.
* Manifesting: there are many ways to manifest the life you dream of living. Whether that be material things, money, good fortune and health, the possibilities are endless when you are journaling the visions within your mind. A few ways you can use your journal to manifest is:
1. Scripted Manifesting: Write as if you are writing the diary of the person living the life you want. Describe everything - what you see & smell, the color of the walls or the view from your window. Describe how you feel and what you look like. Write what this version of you routine looks like and start showing up as them. Watch your reality start to shift.
2. The 3,6,9 Method: the numbers 3,6,9 are to be considered powerful sacred numbers. Combining Tesla’s genius methodology with the workings of Abraham Hicks, Karin Yee created manifesting using the 3,6,9 method to maximize your manifesting potential. You are the creator; think of a powerful manifestation you want to align yourself with and with positive intentions write it in your journal 3 times in the morning, 6 times midday, and again 9 more times at night. For more information feel free to reach out!
3. Intention Setting: another great way to manifest is to set your intentions. Map out in your journal what it is you want; get really clear on it and then continue by writing how you are going to execute what you want start with listing 5-6 ways. Use this as a guide to stay on track and focus on what it is you truly want to achieve. Use your journal as a guide for what worked for you and what isn’t. Alignment is the goal here.
It’s up to you on how you want to manifest magic into your life. Consistency is key and an indigo mama journal is your missing link to unlocking limitless possibilities into your life. Your future self thanks you ♡
.: Soft Matte finish
.: Size 5.75”x8”
.: Casewrap binding
.: Full wraparound print
.: 75 lined single pages
.: Perforated pages
.: Care instruction: wipe with a damp cloth to clear away any finger prints
All sales final, no returns/refunds. There is a one hour grace period to cancel an order, anything other than that the purchase is final. If a product is lost or damaged please reach out to me so we can figure out a solution.
Products may ship separately depending on the item as different warehouses fulfill different products. If the products purchased are the same type they will both be sent out together.
Please expect 7-10 days for the product you have purchased to arrive to you. I have seen them arrive sooner but it’s completely out of my control once the item leaves me. I wish I had Amazon’s speed but I try my hardest to get the items out to you as fast as possible, typically within 2-3 days of receiving the order so please give yourself enough time if your purchase needs to be there for a specific date.
Most items are sent out via DHL and then are handed off to USPS for final delivery. Please check your shipment confirmation email for tracking details
I do currently offer [non-resale] bulk order discounts on journals, please feel free to reach out to me with any inquiries about pricing and details. Again not for resale but if you need a large order for retreats, classes, large group gifts please reach out to me so we can discuss pricing.
Unfortunately at this time i am unable to send items with personalized gift messages. I have disabled the feature to reflect that. I am in the process of working out the kinks and hopefully soon they will be available! Thank you for understanding while I figure out the ins and outs of this journey ♥️